- Hard copy and online subscription to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition (JACN)
- Conference Discount
- Videos to prior conferences
- Continuing Medical Education
- Publishing, presenting and Media Opportunities
- Scholarships and Awards eligibility
- Involvement in the Student in Nutrition Movement
- Mentorship Program
Learn more about the Students in Nutrition Movement
The Students in Nutrition Movement was launched at the 57th Annual Conference in 2016. It was created to connect students with nutrition professionals and other students across the country.
We want to hear from you!
The Student in Nutrition Movement will continue to grow and take shape based on your feedback. Complete this short survey to share your ideas on what you would like to see from the Students in Nutrition Movement.
Mentorship Program: COMING SOON
Check back with us shortly for a list of nutrition mentors that you can connect with.
Our mentors can offer:
- In-Person Mentoring
- Phone Mentoring
- Research opportunities
- And More!
Our mentors have a variety of backgrounds including:
- Clinical Practice
Our mentors have a variety of backgrounds:
- and more!