Personalized Nutrition 2019SM
Regenerate Health in our Toxic Environment
November 13-15, 2019, San Diego, CA
We live in a toxic environment. Our exposures profoundly impact our biology, our genetic expression, and ultimately our health.
We in turn impact our environment in profound ways, and in particular through our nutritional choices. Personalized nutrition holds the potential to help regenerate both human and environmental health.
Personalized Nutrition 2019℠, our landmark 60th annual conference, will showcase the latest science and solutions from the world’s leading nutrition researchers and clinicians and environmental experts.
It will equip practitioners to:
- Recognize the impacts of environmental toxins on human biology and genetic expression
- Understand the interaction between nutrients and environmental toxins Identify environmental exposures through clinical assessment and biochemical data analysis
- Design personalized nutrition solutions to prevent exposures and mitigate the effects of toxins on human health
- Integrate clinical nutrition approaches that regenerate both human and environmental health
Join the personalized nutrition community at the fully renovated Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA November 13-15, as we explore how to Regenerate Health in our Toxic Environment.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Joseph Pizzorno Jr., ND
- Paul Mills, PhD
- Deanna Minich PhD, FACN, CNS, IFMCP
- Ahmed El-Sohemy, PhD
- Rob Knight, PhD
- Robert Alan Bonakdar, MD, FAAFP
- Dale Bredesen,MD
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, CNS
- Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa Newly Renovated!
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Phone: (619) 276-4010
Book your room reservation online!
Rates and Reservations:
We are fortunate to have obtained special low rates at the hotel starting at $199 per night for single/double occupancy (plus tax and parking). All rooms also come with:
- Discounted overnight self-parking at the daily rate of $20
- Complimentary use of 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary guestroom internet Pool & tennis court access
- 10% Discount on spa Brezza services
Make your reservations early! A block of rooms is being held for us until October 22, 2019. The special room rate will be available until October 22 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Reservations will then be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. Our room block filled early last year so we encourage you to make your hotel reservation as soon as your travel plans are confirmed! Be sure to mention the American College of Nutrition reduced rate when making your reservations.
For questions on the conference, including media requests, please email Conf@AmericanCollegeofNutrition.org